1. All school fees are to be paid by the 5th of every month.
2. May and June school fees will be collected in the month of May.
3. November and December school fees will be collected in the month of November.
Modes of Payment
1. Parents are strongly encouraged to pay school fees via GIRO.
2. All crossed cheques are to be made out to Eden School. Indicate your child’s name and class on the back of the cheque.
3. Payment can be made at the General Office between 9 am - 4 pm from Monday to Friday..
School fees are currently fixed at S$350 per month for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. The fees are subject to revision depending on the financial requirements of operations.
No student, if deemed suitable for Eden School, will be deprived of an education because he/she cannot afford it.
About 40% of Eden School students, who meet our eligibility criteria, pay lower than the listed school fees. They receive financial subsidies computed according to their family income, paying school fees from as low as $0 per month. Students on subsidy are also provided uniforms and meal allowance. Families who meet means tested criteria are also given transport subsidy for school bus fares.
Any family who requires financial assistance should contact Family Life Services Department at (65) 6258 5068 / (65) 6592 5626