Volunteers are a cherished group.
Some of the activities undertaken by our volunteer supporters:
- accompanying students on community outings*
- assisting students during Inline Skating Club activity sessions**
- administrative support
- organising events for our students
- organising fund raising events
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age in order to volunteer with the school
- Volunteers have to be able to commit for at least 3 months, once a week basis
Time / Day :
- 9.00am – 12.30pm / Weekdays
- 2.00pm – 5.30pm / Weekdays
Duration: 3.5 hours / session
- Volunteers will be assisting class teachers in accompanying students for their Community Outings to the neighboring areas near the school e.g. playground, provision shops, supermarket, shopping malls.
- Volunteers will be providing support to teachers in ensuring the students’ safety during the Community Outings.
**Inline Skating Club
Time / Day:
- 12.15pm – 1.15pm / Tues
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm / Tues
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm / Tues
Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours / session
- Volunteers will assist students in putting on the skating and safety gears.
- Volunteers will be assisting to monitor students and render assistance as and when needed.
After your application is processed and approved, you will be asked to attend the earliest scheduled volunteer briefing session. For enquiries, please call 62657400.